What are the accessories available for NA1-2000?
1. Auxiliary contact: it indicates information about making and breaking of a circuit breaker or controls the making and breaking capacity of a circuit. Generally, the factory default setting is a four-group changeover contact, but it is available to customize a five-group changeover contact, a three- normally-open and three-normally-closed contact, and a four- normally-open and four-normally-closed contact. For a circuit breaker with undervoltage time delay function, the default setting is usually a three-group changeover contact, but it’s also available to customize a four-group changeover contact, and a three- normally-open and three-normally-closed contact;
2. Undervoltage time delay release: when the power supply voltage is lowered to an action voltage, circuit breaker will be opened after the specified delay time, but if the power supply voltage may get back to 85% UE or above in 1/2 of the specified delay time, then circuit breaker will not be opened; there are three types of trippers for selection, namely, 1S, 3S and 5S, but they are not adjusted;
3. Phase barrier: used to enhance the phase to phase insulation capacity of a circuit breaker;
4. Breaking locking device: lock the partition position of drawer type circuit breaker;
5. Key lock: used to lock up the breaking button of circuit breaker and maintain the button at a pressed status; at this time, the circuit can’t be closed;
6. Transparent shield: used to enhance the level of protection;
7. Counter: used to count the total times of mechanical operation for circuit breaker;
8. Position signal of drawer-type circuit breaker: indicates the position of drawer-type circuit breaker in the drawer seat;
9. Door interlock:
Prevent the cabinet door from being opened(status door interlock used to prevent the cabinet door from being opened when the circuit breaker is switched on; position door interlock used to prevent the cabinet door from being opened when the circuit breaker is in test and connection positions);
10. Mechanical interlock for wire cable:
Used to interlock two circuit breakers, so that when one circuit breaker is switched on, the other one can’t be switched on;
11. Automatic change-over switch of double power supply: it functions for changeover of double power supplies.
What are the accessories available for NB1-63?
1.XF9 Auxiliary contact
2. XF9J Alarm contact
3.S9 Shunt release
4.V9 Undervoltage release
What are the accessories available for DZ158-125?
AX-1 Auxiliary contact
What are the accessories available for NC1?
1. F4 Top mounted auxiliary contact
2. F5 Air time delay contact
3. NCF1-11C Side mounted auxiliary contact
4.SR2 Surge Suppressor
5. Mechanical interlock
What are the accessories available for NC8?
1. F4 Auxiliary contact(for common NC8)
2. F5 Air time delay contact
3. F8 Auxiliary contact(for small-sized NC8-*M)
4. NCF8 Side-mounted auxiliary contact (for common NC8)
5. SR8 Surge suppressor
6. Mechanical interlock
What are the accessories available for NS2?
1. NS2-UV***, UVT-6/*** Undervoltage release
2. NS2-SH***, SHT-6/*** Shunt release
3.NS2-AE**, NS2-AU** Transient auxiliary
4.NS2-FA****, AL-6/**** Fault signal contact and transient auxiliary contact
5.NS2-MC Water-proof mounting box
6.NS2-MC01 mounting box with emergency stop
What are the accessories available for NM8?
1.SM5, SM6, SQ5 and SQ6 Shunt release
2.UM5, SM6, SM7, UQ5, UQ6 and UQ7 in undervoltage release
3.AX Auxiliary contact
4.AL Alarm contact
5. Front-panel connection plate
6. Back-panel connection accessory
7. Plug-in base
8. Rotary operating mechanism
9. DIN rail adapter
10. Power operating mechanism
11. Mechanical interlock
12. Lock system
13. Terminal shield.